Sunday 2 November 2008

"Bimpe V" Miniprint 2008

Something or other took me over to the Bimpe Miniprint website and I thought I'd see if there had been any prints which integrated inkjet into the mix. I found three prints and include two of them here as one of them, by Jana Sasaki I had seen previously on the Bimpe website. In fact it's on here in my post for the 2007 Bimpe miniprint selection.


The 2 artists selected were Rosamond Norbury whose name I know I have come across before and Barb Snyder whose name is also familiar. I couldn't find a website or blog for either of these printmakers although I did find a little biographical information about Barb Snyder.



"Barb Snyder has a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology from the University of B.C. and has taken numerous courses in Fine Arts through both U.B.C. and Emily Carr College of Art & Design. Barb has participated in many print shows at both Dundarave and Malaspina Printmakers and experiments with numerous forms of printmaking, in particular, working from personal photographs, often from nature."




No comments:

Post a Comment